The CrossFit Athletic Teens program (CFAT) is a strength and conditioning program designed for juniors to improve their athleticism and assist them to progress in their sport. The CFAT aims to enhance sporting performance through mixed modality training, proper nutrition and quality coaching.
The CrossFit Athletic Teens program is formatted around our “Base” program and typically involves the following:
- Workout specific warm up
- Technique training around correct movements
- Energy System training
- Mixed modality conditioning
- Professional coaching from certified coaches
- Mobility Techniques to reduce injury risk
- Strength and conditioning training
Whats included in this program:
- Support and guidance from your coach via email and phone contact
- Nutritional advice and specific programming tailored to your goals
- Regular Body Fat Testing to enure your on track to achieving your goals
- Before and After photos
Who can apply to join the CrossFit Athletic Teen Program?
The CFAT program is open to all teens approximately 12 to 16 who are keen to improve their athleticism while have some fun and learning about their bodies.
What does the academy involve?
The Program involves 1- 4 sessions a week. These sessions are run by our top Coaches and will be different each day.
How much is it and when does it run?
The program is on all year and does NOT follow the school year. Training runs from 4-5pm, Monday to Thursday, and is instructed by a CrossFit Athletic trainer. We encourage the group to come to the gym 30 minutes earlier to get ready and perform some mobility and stretching. Each Teen will follow the set program (modifications may be made to suit the individual) with the guidance of the trainer to assist and personally coach them.
$30/week ($120/month). Families who have 2 parents training as members at CrossFit Athletic Brookvale or City can enter their teens in the program free of charge.
For more information contact Sion on 0403 865 780 and ask about our Free Trial