CrossFit Athletic (“CFA”) means:
- CrossFit Athletic Pty Ltd ABN: 15 140 119 286 trading as CrossFit Athletic and its permitted successors and assigns,
- Exit Plan Pty Ltd ACN 147 454 242 ATF The Athletic CBD Unit Trust ABN: 80 139 722 614 trading as CrossFit Athletic City and its permitted successors and assigns,
- Bodhi Plan Pty Ltd ACN 169 383 706 ATF The Athletic Mona Vale Unit Trust ABN: 20 746 884 288 trading as CrossFit Athletic Mona Vale and its permitted successors and assigns.
CFA is committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information we collect. CFA complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy explains how we may collect, use, disclose and otherwise handle personal and sensitive information. CFA is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Unless given consent to do otherwise, CFA will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- an individual’s name, contact details, date of birth, emergency contact details, bank account and/or credit card details, student identification details, employment details, payment history and sensitive information.
Collection of personal information
CFA will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what is provided voluntarily by an individual who may or may not be a member or prospective member of CFA.
CFA collects personal information primarily to enable us to provide individuals with our services. CFA may also use the information for marketing to you or for any other purpose permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Collection of Sensitive Information
Using and Disclosing your Personal Information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfil obligations under a CFA’s Membership Agreement and/or any other contract between him/her and CFA;
- To render Goods and Services under a CFA’s Membership Agreement;
- To provide information about products, services, courses, fitness sessions, seminars, competitions and/or special offers to CFA members;
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services from CFA members;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis from CFA members.
CFA may employ other companies or service providers to assist us in providing our services, including (but not limited to) marketing, market research, mail-house services, hosting and product development services, analysis of member lists and/ or consulting services. These third parties may have access to personal information that is needed to perform their specific function. They cannot use that information for other purposes.
Storage and security of personal and/or sensitive information
CFA takes all reasonable steps to keep secure personal information recorded and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The personal information is stored electronically and in locked areas if in hardcopy format: CFA permits authorised CFA Representatives to access your information and information will only be disclosed to third parties where they have the appropriate authority.
Photographs and Right to Use
Photographs or film may be taken and used by CFA for promotional purposes via social media and/or other mediums, without payment or compensation to members. Such photos are and will remain the property of CFA. Members of CFA have allowed CFA to use their image in promotional and other business- related material.
This agreement is subject to Australian law and is governed by the laws of New South Wales.
By visiting this website, I understand that the information I have provided is necessary for my participation in any CFA Goods and Services. I acknowledge and agree that the information will only be used by CFA to facilitate the conduct of CFA Goods and Services. As part of visiting this website, I acknowledge that I may receive information from time to time about CFA Goods and Services. If I do not wish to receive such information from CFA, I will notify CFA in writing.